Short trip to Phoenix AZ

Taking a small trip to Arizona for the Easter holiday. Hopefully it will be nice change of scenery for a couple days. In other news I feel April will be more successful I've been buying material to sale some earrings I've been wanting be to make. Everything has been slow but I make sure I write my ideas down in my ideas book. Last month I made soeme clay studs and topped them with demensional Magic 
It was my first time some came out nice and others not so much, I also finally opened up my reson and made a few castings they came out lovely with glitter and stickers .
I really enjoyed it and I am excited to make more things with it. Lately I've been trying really hard to figure out what 6 materials can I use to work with that I really enjoy and can make lovely things from so I choose felt, resin, acrylic paint
Glitter, clay and wood. In my head it all seems a bit messy but very cute and colorful and if I can get everything together gracefully than I everything I do will be alright. 

Comments

Popular Posts