Mess Free Toddler Makeup

Hi so I haven't posted in a while been working on my jewlery line and starting my business, but I always like to make time for some DIY and craft for my little ones. Lately my princess Ophie has been getting into my makeup I don't wear it often so it dosent bother me, but I did want to find something I could buy her or make for her that she could play with and carry around. Her own personal play makeup. I looked around online Pintrest and found a neat easy way to do it, everything can be found at the dollar store or at home.
All you need is an empty makeup compact and some nail polish. 
Just fill the empty spaces with any color for the little one let it sit for 3 days and you got yourself a mess free play makeup for less than 5 dollars.
Hope you guys like 



Comments

Popular Posts