February almost over

This month went by fast, I started school, I went camping twice and had a lovely Valentines day with the family, we decorated some sugar cookies lips and hearts Oh my. I haven't made any jewelry lately but I'm planing on some spring pastel necklaces and headbands. Schools still goods my first desktop publishing assignment is due next week and I feel I did a good job.

About camping twice in on month I really didn't like the ideas specially since the first time was not much fun it was windy and very cold in the evening i felt like all i did was eat and was very tired most of the time, The second trip was smaller and did more and the cold was not as bad the campground was nicer and close to a lot of rock climbing which is a new activity we started as a family. Were thinking of naming it the chubby climber club since none of us are really all that fit , were are always active but none of us are what you would consider super fit, we like food.

I have a few pictures I took on the first camp trip









Comments

Popular Posts