Kern River


Two weeks ago we spent 3 nights camping in Kernville California is was really hot in the 100 and the bugs were hungry me and the twins and everyone in our camp were bitten. The good think we were right next to the river and since we had a lot more rain and snow this year the rivers were high do we mostly stayed in the edge the current was pretty fast, I was on alert with them the whole time. It was uncomfortably hot but the kids were so happy and dirty and just makes everything worth it for them. 
t

















Update on my shop Im making a new batch a much lighter wedding color light pink and gold, I hope you can check out soon on my Instagram. Im also going to be redoing a book shelf I bought from a thrift store it will be a music station for our record player still trying to figure out the color.Coming soon .....I have been considering an Etsy shop so stay tuned.

Comments

Popular Posts