October almost over

Hey guys I know I have been gone a while but I have been busy working on my little business and so many other things my kids started school and I've been helping as a volunteer I also started my fall semester. With the millions of things I already do this kinda got left behind I really felt like blogging was going to take me somewhere and in a way I still do but I have 50 tabs open at a time I want to do so many things I don't know how to organize them. I want to keep blogging and crafting but when I'm in school and now my kids are in school my days keep getting shorter so I'm going to make a list of the things I would like to accomplish before the end of the year and I will keep them simple so I don't loose my mind.

I want to promote my small business I just opened up a big cartel account you can click on the picture on my header or visit my Instagram account.

I have so many new beautiful earrings and necklaces wood and brass, I cant wait to make more this fall colors and soon winter colors will be so lovely.








I have so many idead for new earring and necklaces and rings too cant wait to share with everyone and hopefully post more here its my therapy, journal and record keeping I don't really know if you are reading but if you are thank you and I am still working on my writing and grammar. 
 

Comments

Popular Posts