Cauliflower Alfredo sauce

It's pretty simple went looking for a nice recipe on spaghetti squash and cauliflower and found many people made a sauce for the squash.So I went and experiment myself I didn't use dairy so it became vegan I've never has cauliflower Alfredo sauce so I don't know how it should taste here it is...
One cauliflower head
6 cups Water or veggie broth 
6-7 garlic pieces 
1/2 cup pine nuts 
Pinch kosher salt  

Cut up the couliflower and into a medium pot with the water or veggie broth cook until tender set aside. At olive oil to a pan add garlic and pine nuts toast until brown. In a bleder add the cauliflower and pine nuts and garlic use the liquid about 1-2 cups depend how smooth you want you sauce blend well. When done ads to you squash or pasty ...

Comments

Popular Posts