Eating Clean

It's no big surprise me like almost all women have weight issues. I've never been fit or skinny I didn't learn good eating habits until I was older, but slowly I've learned how to eat how stay healtyer even thoug I love food all food I've never been afraid to eat new food. So one thing I lik to make when I don't want to bake or cook is Making simple spring rolls with rice paper. It dosent take long specially if you have chicken left from the night before or buying a roasted chicken. It's talk a few veggies a peeler and a pairing knife.

I used carrots, cucumber, avocado, mint, romain lettuce, and chicken. Super simple if you have never made spring rolls you can find the rice paper in any Asian grocery store.
They were tasty I made a dipping souce that's tasty as we'll Serrano chillies soy souce and lime. Still need to eat good on days you don't want to do much

Comments

Popular Posts