How 2015 is going to change my life

We'll hopefully one of two things happens or maybe both. Get a job somewhere I will enjoy or start my own business of handmade goods like jewelry.  My mom has been making jewelry for years and we'll I enjoyed watching. I feel like I can make things but I've yet to know if they are worth it or worth anyone buying, I also like to sew and maybe making some bags or clutches. We'll another way 2015 will change is moving a new home maybe used or new. I don't live in the fanciest or biggest homes and honestly it's starting to gross me out plus a converted garage is no place for my babies not anymore attest. If I do get a new home bigger kitchen and I will get more space for baking and cooking I love food experimenting. We'll hopefully soon I'll have some pictures up of earrings necklaces. Or something with felt I have a lot of it and I want to make thing it makes me happy ..that's my motto for 2015 
Make more of what makes you happy .


Comments

Popular Posts