Feeling more artistic

I've always wanted to be a great artist I knew since I was a your teen I wanted to be a photographer someone who could capture humans, places in a beautiful way life event and silly moments between friends. For most of my life as far as I can remember I get depression for moments I thought I needed help medication but it happens so often I know now how to overcome and I always know things get better they always do. Now being in school working on my project (intro to graphic design) I want pick up my camera and make more art or photograph more not just with my phone but with my camera and edit and print and frame for my self friend and family I don't think I could ever sale but maybe in 50 years if someone discovers me and says my work was amazing that would make just as happy if my children grow up and see the pictures and become great artist themselves. There no structure to my mind but in continue to hope the more I write the more I'll understand myself

Comments

Popular Posts