Need help with blog

Well I know my blog is a hot mess I've neglect it and well I don't know how to organize or design yet but with a little faith and some great luck, I will be taking some classes in just that's graphic design web design and well hopefully by next summer I will be a certified graphic arts student or graduate. Going to school  always have me a great joy a purpose a sense of being. Iam a horrible writer but with practice and a lot of spell check and grammar check I will be a professional. I've read articles that talk about creative minds and how they don't reach they're peak until later in their life's I get anxiety just trying to get there my mind is always in the future and I should stop or else I loose my now with my kids and my lovely partner that's supported me this past few years I will show him I will be the best and be his equal not his dependent or baby mama. Well that's my rant I'll have a dish or DIY soon

Comments

Popular Posts