Carrizo Plain National Monument

Hey guys, its April and I've been doing lot of homework I want to get better at Photography, I'm also making my own backdrops ans slowly buying my props for food and product photos, I'm late when it comes to this things or I start and leave them half way which is one of my biggest faults I think that's the word ( let me know in the comments below).

Speaking of faults me and the family took a day trip to Carrizo Plains National Monument its not too far from LA we left around Midnight ans arrived a little after 3:30 am we slept in the car. we woke up around 8:30 am the drive through the entire park is no more than an hr and a half but we pulled over a couple of times to see and rest, we saw soda lake and walk a little boardwalk made from recycled plastic, the lake is a large salt flat that has been their for many years, their was a bit of water since it had rained the weekend before. We had breakfast off the side of the main road near an abandoned barn I think really small and two big barrels for what I believe was for storing water. We initially went to see a super bloom of flowers that was happening during march but when we got to the visitor center we were told they all dried out, Fortunately we did get to see a few flowers that were left and we got to see and drive next to the San Andreas Fault. Looking at it in pictures is scary but when you can see it and drive next to it is very frighting. California is so beautiful It was a nice way to spend Saturday can wait for the next adventure ill leave some picture here until next time.

Comments

Popular Posts