Cauliflower pizza

So I decided to finally make a yummy no carb version of my favorite food pizza! And so I went everywhere and looked for how to make cauliflower pizza and finally took the basics and made my own
It was pretty easy and only had trouble with the straining at first.

1/2 cauliflower head 
1egg
1/4 mozzarella 
1/2 Parmesan 
1tsp garlic salt
1stp pepper 
1tsp dry parsley 

Preheat the oven to 450.Take half the cauliflower and cut it into chunks. Place the chunks into a food processor I have a Ninja (best machine ever).Blend it until smooth, place in container and cook in microwave for 4-5 min. Wait for the cauliflower to cool and place in a clean dish towel, strain all the liquid until there is no more coming out took me about 5 min. Mix the cauliflower cheese and seasonings together in a bowl. Take a baking sheet and parchment paper spread the mixture on the sheet and place in the oven for about 10 min. Remove from oven and add toppings I added olive oil mozzarella tomato and basil. Place in oven for another 10 min and done. Hope the instructions were clear first time doing this .......Enjoy













Comments

Popular Posts