Sweet Tooth Cravings

I love sugar, I have a serious sugar addiction the reason I bake is so I can have sugar. Yes I know it's not good it adds to the midsection and it's bad for the teeth. Too much of anything is not good.

Also for my body type sugar is bad for my mid section and I've always been overweight  even before my children my belly has never been flat. My weakness is chocolate, pastries, sweet breads, and everything else in that category

Occasionally I figure out ways to cut back on sugar, and because I crave it  most after dinner or a workout even when bored. Dates are used a lot in vegan recipes, specially making brownies and chocolate desserts. Here is something I made and they are pretty good.

10 dates pitted
1tbsp flax seed
1tbsp chia seeds 
1tbsp coco powder 
1tbsp maca powder 
1tbsp chocolate protein powder for dusting 

Simply take the dates, flax seeds, chia seeds,coco powder, maca powder add to a food processor and blend until it all turns dark brown and everything is mixed. After all that's done make them into 1" balls and sprinkle protein powder on top. Enjoy 

Comments

Popular Posts