Family trails and letting go of my fear of hiking with my twins


This weekend we went hiking to Monrovia trail park and it was fun tired and now soar, but fun. The last couple of times I've been a real pain to my partner about hiking but he's pushing me to be more active and outdoors with my kids, I may act like a big jerk but I love and appreciate him for it so much. I'm trying to be fit while trying to produce products to open up my shop and in my mind I thought maybe it can't be. I should change that and just believe I can and I will.

I know being home I should be able to do more, it does get difficult doing house work, dinner, cleaning, laundry and the little things like making sure the kids are fed and happy not fighting. The trail was fun and not too difficult just a little since I was carrying a child. They walked, played and got dirty. At the end of the hike wich was 11/2 miles there was a small waterfall were the kids got to play and we rested and snacked on seaweed trail mix and apples. Overall I feel the more I do it the more I'll love it, the kids already love it and I can't help but want to see them happy. Darby dosent like the backpack to much he's happier on his own walking and climbing rocks


Comments

Popular Posts