Arizona fall trip

Its November already where has the year gone like almost every year I do half of the things I say I would of done. But every year I do for sure get to travel and see a new place and I am a lucky gal for that. I had already visited Arizona for Easter this year and its a beauty, clean and full of fresh air made me want to take a part of it with me and instead I just bought a magnet from this awesome little told called Goldfield Ghost Town, it was about 30 min form chandler where we were staying with my partners family. The town is small it had a church a few shops Saloon, jail and ice cream store they do have tours and free shows.We didn't do any tour we left a bit late and had about 5 kids and 3 of them toddlers. They all behaved very well so we got the ice cream after the walk.


The main reason for the trip wasn't the ghost town (that was just a plus). We actually went for the kids so they could spend time with the cousins and their uncle and have a blast trick or treating, there was supposed to be a park with activities and games, but since we are all not from around we got lost, so we just parked our car and walked around a small neighborhood called mesa. There were a lot of kids and all the people giving out candy were very nice we even got a haunted house and they did such a great job, the let us do the walk with a kid friendly scare. The twins are still not used to so much walking and became tired after an hour they didn't get too much candy but all of the candy was good and safe (my mom always checked my candy and so do I). This is only my third year doing this but I'm always safe about getting candy from stranger. All together the trip to Arizona was a success only one child got sick sand barfed but she was fine after. It was lovely weather fresh all day. 
Here  picture of my lovely Ophie kissing her daddy.

I didn't get any picture of the kids in their costumes It was getting late quick and with a lot of rushing i wasent able to get my little Batman and Robin (me) Princess Leai and Darth Vader (Dad).

Comments

Popular Posts