Banana Bread





Have you ever bought a big pack of bananas ans think ill eat all of these, Ill eat 5 in one day and then its the end o the week and you only eat two and the rest are beyond ripe and have no idea what to do? 
 I don't usually have that problem because my kids love bananas, but once in a while they wont finish the pack of bananas and I have a few options; freeze them for smoothies make cupcakes or make Banana bread, the fun thing about this EASY Banana Bread is you can extras like chocolate, walnuts, even flax or chia seeds it can be as sweet as you like you can add half cup of sugar or a whole cup and even substitute it with agave nectar. I' m just using regular sugar and adding half a cup and instead of chocolate I'll be adding walnuts.










  • 1½ cups flour
  • 3 bananas 
  • ⅓ cup melted butter
  • 1 egg
  • ½ cup sugar 
  • 1 tsp vanilla
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • pinch of salt
  • ½ cup walnuts


Pre heat oven to 350
 Mash the bananas, mix all the ingredients in a bowl by hand, then add the extras after I added the walnuts after mixing everything. I didn't have cooking pray so i just lined the pan with parchment paper.Bake for 50 minutes Let cool completely and it should be okay to be removed.

Hope it was easy to make let me know if you tried it.
enjoy!!




Comments

Popular Posts