Re-purposed Thrift Store Finds

This past weekend we had lovely Saturday, we went to our local thrift shop in Los Angeles near the Sears tower. I usually like to go during the week, but it's always full they always have "new things" and the people in the "know" are always there  finding treasures or collectibles, well I'm sure almost all of them just resale for more.But I've been there enough times to recognize the bargain hunters I go with a purpose and usually I'm able to find what I'm looking for.

This time I went on the hunt for old Christmas decoration I can re purpose and I think I did okay and only spent $5. So far I've got a snowman candle holder, tin present candle holder and a Santa mug (I think it is not too sure) really nice and bit beat up. I went to Micheals with a coupon and bought some spray paint white, gold  and silver glitter. I finished my white so I'm going to buy a big one soon. I've got some before and after her. I also bought old wooden snow man for the door I want to re touch it and brighten it up I'll show you later on how it comes out.



Comments

Popular Posts