Chair Makeover

Who dosent love makeovers re-dos, or refreshers I have two stools  that I've owned for a few years they were inside my tiny home, tnen they ended up outside. Them we kept them outside because we got foldable chairs, but them they broke and no we're back to to stools. We got them at target really lovely brown stool they had been outside in the rain and weather so they got a little ugly. This past Sunday we decided to paint the living room and divided it into a half bedroom, right now we're still painting but I wanted to make sure the stools would maybe go with a color scheme the walls used to be teal Andre rug is also teal, it's like being under water and for the past 3 years that's how it looks we need to walls and floor, I'll show you guys when all is complete hopefully by summer. For now I'll show you what I did to the stool.
Before
After


It took me a day to do because I sanded the chair first an let it sit the next day I cleaned it up and started to spray paint it , it took me about two coats I'm not a grea spray painter, I still have paint I'm the can but I don't think it will be enough for the other stool, I let the paint dry and I measured the top of the stool with a large dinner plate to cut out a card stoke design paper and mod posted it on the seat and covered if with the modpodge to seal it.

Tip* modpodgeing a chair with anything careful about the bubbles I had to do it twice because I had to manny bubbles between the paper and seat.

Comments

Popular Posts