Get some spice in your life

I'm talking about spicy sauce. I'm not going to call my self I great cook, I'm a good cook and I'm really good at remembering how my mom and grandma cooked they showed me how to make easy delicious meals and most if it stuck. I don't always cook Mexican but when I do my partner loves it. Here's and easy green salsa you can use on anything everything 

You will need 
8 green tomatoes 
10 Serano peppers
2 cloves of Garlic 
1 bunch Cilantro 
2 tbsp Chicken bouillon 

You will need about 8 cups of waters and a pot , boil the water and place the green tomatoes and  chilie in, you can toss in the garlic as well. Cook until tender then let it cool, I like to blend as soon as it's done cooking , but letting it cool will just be safer. Throw everything into the blender removing the tops of the chilie, take two tablespoons of chicken bouillon or to taste this replaces the salt but it also adds a different taste. Throw in the cilantro then the water the chilie cooked in goes into the blender as well you can add about two cups it also depends on how much you water and how thick. Blend it up and serve it up. I hope you enjoy.





Comments

Popular Posts