NYE

In only a few days it will be 2016 and like every year for the last 15 years I've always made resolutions and plans for what I want to accomplish some years are better than others, I don't feel I've done the best I could in many ways but this year I know I've done a lot more than be a stay at home mom, I'm still trying to manage my weight I still want to finish school. I want to blog more and MAKE more I enjoy being home most of the time but I would like to get back to work doing something I love and enjoy. I'm so greatful for every trip, adventure from this year and so as this year ends and a new one begins I hope on the right foot my failures and accomplishments both blessing and teachings from life that will prepare me for this coming year and the following.

I wanted to have a little celebration for NYE so I made some decor sparkly just how I like 

Hope your New Year's Eve celebration is full of joy 




Comments

Popular Posts